Saturday, May 13, 2017

(Update) Ancient Aliens: Mystery at Rudloe Manor

Updated after I posted this post yesterday, saw a Facebook comment from UFO scholar Scott Santa, who reminded us that Rudloe Manor, with all its secrets and underground doings, is not a new discovery. Not that I assumed it was a new discovery, simply that Ancient Aliens was delving into this still covert place. Santa pointed out that Rudloe Manor was addressed in Timothy Good's Above Top Secret. A book which I've read! But many years ago, and clearly, have forgotten that Good discussed this in his book.

Last night’s episode of Ancient Aliens:The Mystery of Rudloe Manor was pretty good. Nice to see an Ancient Aliens where there wasn’t a rehashing of the already rehashed ‘aliens from millions of years ago had seeded us’ … not that I don’t believe that, I do, (yes, I do) (in part) but enough already.

Refreshing and surprising. I hadn’t known of the underground chambers in Wiltshire, England at Rudloe Manor. From the Ancient Aliens site, a bit from the blurb:
In the southwest corner of the Wiltshire, England countryside lies the mysterious structure known as Rudloe Manor. On the surface, it appears to be nothing more than a quaint English manor house, but researchers have argued for years that it has been the epicenter of British research into UFOs since World War II. British Ministry of Defence (MOD) insiders claim that an astounding 2.2 million square feet of vast caverns divided into many smaller chambers lie buried underneath Rudloe Manor (Ancient Aliens)
Watching the program last night, it seemed to me a safe theory to suggest that crop circles are the work of some shadowy black ops faction. Not aliens, not earth fairies, not Doug and Dave. Not even mating hedgehogs. Many disagree with me on this including many a UFO researcher I respect. But I am still convinced that some governments — certainly including our own — have been manipulating technologies and energies of non-human origin for their own agendas.

No comments: